Sunday, August 19, 2007

8 Random Facts

I was tagged by my friend Hollie to give 8 random facts/habits about myself. (Thanks Hollie for giving me a reason to blog again...more to come soon...I promise)

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My eight random facts and/or habits:

1. In college I worked for a short time at a smoothie/tanning place (i know it's an interesting combo). Thanks to this job, I can make some great smoothies and actually make a smoothie every single day!

2. Puppets, bird and clowns give me the creeps (stephanie--i totally relate to your bird/clown phobia). I will refuse to be on a puppet ministry team EVER and my kids will not grow up watching the Muppets or Sesame Street.

3. I eat Cheerios pretty much every single morning for breakfast. I like other cereal so I'm not sure why I do this, but for some reason it seems to make the day go much better.

4. I have been Glenda the Good Witch twice in school musicals -- once in the 4th grade and then again my senior year of highschool. Both times I was really bitter because I wanted to be Dorothy.

5. I took piano lessons for 12 years....but don't play at all anymore (so sad right)!

6. I hate being late but I am late ALL the time. I think this goes back to my childhood....my mom is and always will be late to everything, but my Dad hates being late and would always be waiting anxiously for us go...anywhere.

7. I LOVE A&M football and really all college football. I grew up watching Aggie football faithfully every season and it has turned into sort of an obsession later in life. If there is a game on...I MUST watch it, and when I am on the road with my job, I actually track the game online or have friends text me scores as the game is going on....Seriously! I even read the newspaper and ESPN reviews online. Only a few people know this about me...I guess I think people will judge me since I am a girl and I have this obsession....

8. Saved the most random fact for last: I once helped George Bush play a practical joke on the former prime minister of Canada...and I have it all on DVD. I got Presidential cuff links as a "thank you". I think I will pass them down from generation to generation in my family along with the DVD and that will probably be my only claim to fame....Ha!

Since I don't have 8 people who even read my blog...I will tag Nichole

3 comments:

stephanie said...

I want to see the DVD!!! Seriously, after coming back from D.C. I am on a political/historical high (:

melissaj said...

What? I have got to hear more about this practical joke!

Brighter Sunshine said...

hey anne,
i found your blog off of a blog, off of a blog, off of a blog and linked up! now you'll have more people to tag on your random facts deal. ;)